Thursday, January 1, 2004

New Year's Resolutions

I still don't get it. I still don't understand what's the deal in writing a online journal or blog. I had tried to keep a diary a long time ago but gave up in a very short time. I just don't have the heart to open up and put down my feelings or opinions in words. Well, at least not publicly...

Then why the hell am I writing this? For one, my friend told me that it is a good way to maintain my English writing skills (not that I have a high level of skill to maintain in the first place). Anyway, I intend to give this journal-writing thingy a final shot and see how long I can last before I am defeated. Maybe I can put this down as one of my New Year's resolutions...

Before I continue with this entry and list my New Year's resolutions, allow me to do a re-cap of last year. The most important thing that had happened must be my decision to quit a stable and rather
well-paid job to go back to school. Now I am a post-grad student in the School of Computing in the National University of Singapore, just managed to scrap through my first semester. Hope I can do much better in the coming semester...

Now for my New Year's resolutions:

  • No more C+ or anything less in my result slip.
  • See this online journal through the year.

  • Oops, can't think of any other resolutions liao...