Monday, January 5, 2004

New School Term

School opens officially today with a whole bunch of introductory lectures. The lectures are meant for us to select our modules we want to study for this semester and boy am I lost. I really don't know which modules to choose. The ones that I am interested looks very tough and I am not confident of passing while the ones that are reputated to be easy don't appeal to me :(

I have always been interested in studying computer graphics but the module offered looks to be out of my league. Should I sacrifice my love for a module which is of a more suitable difficulty? Oh well, I have up to the 11th to decide so let's hope that some divine interventions come in time to help me decide :p

For now, all I can say is that one module did attract me somewhat and it is definitely in the contention for one of the three modules I need :)