Sunday, April 3, 2005

Too Long A Title...

It has only been two days since I have put up this blog and I have already felt that the title of this blog is a tad too long...so I intend to change it to a shorter one; I currently have two candidates for the new blog title..."Semicolon;" and "The AntGoddess Worshipper";

Why "Semicolon;"...a semicolon partition a sentence having two ideas...it stops a sentence after explaining an idea, indicating the start of another; Use here as a title, it symbolizes that this blog will keep having new posts...representing a lively blog; Besides, the semicolon is also used in computer programming languages like C and Java to end a line of code...so I type it quite a lot;

Why "The AntGoddess Worshipper"...AntGoddess is one of my friends' nick...she exudes elegance, intelligence, and confidence...that is my impression of her anyway; and I like such traits in a person...hence my Y!M status line "I am a little Ant worshipping my Goddess..." - Wind Fox; too bad I already have a nick known to my friends, or I may change my nick to "The AntGoddess Worshipper";