Monday, May 23, 2005

Spreading FireFox...

I confessed. I am a fan of FireFox and the FunnyFox ads. I was reading about how popular the FunnyFox ads have been, how they have created more awareness about FireFox as well as pushing the idea of having a mainstream commercial. This has set me thinking and a crazy commercial idea popped into my mind. I thought it will be fun to share them here and who knows, maybe someone can turn them into reality.

Idea: A National Geographic-styled documentary having the camera on a Steve Irwin-styled naturalist screaming "I think I saw a wonderful creature just ran into the woods!" Then he will chase after the creature (incidentally a brown fox) into the woods. Upon a clearing in the woods, the camera will zoom in on the fox lying down on the ground, forming the FireFox logo...