Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's All Over...

My JLPT 4 exam in the morning that is. "How was it," you might ask? Oh well, the writing & vocabulary section was pretty okay with me not very sure about questions 29 and 33. The listening section definitely would be the killer if I do fail. I had problems processing the words I detected during the listening fast enough and when I tried to shade the answer sheet for a question, I would miss part of the next question's conversation. The last section, reading & grammar, was manageable overall with some questions I answered using my instincts rather than actual knowledge or reasoning.

Anyway, the exam was over and done with, and I also have taken a couple of pictures of the venue, the Japanese School, Singapore (Changi Campus).

The main lobby.
The classroom that I took my exam in.
Examinees collecting their shoes from the wooden racks. One is not allowed to wear shoes in a Japanese classroom.