Wednesday, June 9, 2010

[For The Record] My email to Citibank Singapore Credit Card Service staff to highlight their incompetence

Message sent to Citibank:
========================

Date : 09-Jun-2010 17:39:23
Subject : Enquiry on Statement Billing (Credit Card)

Hi,

I have received phone calls for the past few days reminding me I have outstanding credit card payment. However, I am on electronic statement notification and I have received no notification. And when I log into my ibanking, I do not see my credit card account or statement. Hence I have no way of making my repayment. Please rectify this issue by re-linking my credit card account with my ibanking as soon as possible.

And please do not call me again or charge me for any late payments until this issue has been resolved. I have done what I can by making the necessary phone calls to ask for resolution to this problem and yet I don't get my reply till now. So if I receive any calls other than a confirmation of having this issue resolved, I will officially launch a complaint to the authorities citing harassment.

Regards,
James Ng