Thursday, January 20, 2011

Looking for my long-lost friends

I was reading some of the old posts on my original blog when I came across one that I wrote about looking for a couple of friends I have lost contact decades ago. I am still looking, though I haven't really commit any resource into doing a proper search. Anyway, I have created a 寻人启事 page called 'Lost Connections' at the top and copied the blog post there so it can be displayed upfront.

I am praying hard that I can get to see them one of these days or at least know their whereabouts. A summary of the two friends I am trying to locate is as follows:

Name: Ms Lim Ah Ewe
Year Known: 1994
Relationship: Nurse who took care of me in NUH and later become my godsister
Last Contact: At hospital ward 76 in 1997


Name: Ms Yang Jiayi
Year Known: 1984
Relationship:  Classmate who was not afraid to befriend someone on a wheelchair
Last Contact: Woodlands Primary School's Primary 2A in 1984


你们知道我在找你们吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment