Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Long overdue update

Wow, it has been so...... long since I last updated this blog. My last post is in 9th February! Anyway, there isn't much to write about between then and now, with most of what had happened to me or what I had done recorded in other websites and social networks. So here is a summary of my 20130209 - 20131113 life.

Firstly, I took a trip to Hong Kong for the BlackBerry Jam Asia, courtesy of Research In Motion Limited, the company that gives us the new BlackBerry OS 10 platform to develop on. My friend and I were there as developers hoping to learn more as well as being representatives to an application we were to showcase. So how was the trip? You can read about it here.

Secondly, just for the fun of it, I have also gotten two certifications along the way of self-improvement:

  1. YouTube Digital Citizenship
  2. Certified Ethical Hacker v8
The plan now is to continue on to getting the ECSA...

No comments:

Post a Comment