Friday, June 6, 2014

Certification update

Had a job interview last month and I was posed a difficult requirement which I want but have no confidence to fulfil. The interviewer has asked me to upgrade my Java certification with a score of 90% within two months and the job is mine.

Age has been catching up and my brain no longer functions as efficient as ten years ago. Memory leaks and only "open-book" tests can save me from failing. Passing will already be a huge task, let alone scoring such a high mark.

Oh well, I should do it as soon as I am prepared and get it over with before I am too old for all these certifications. Please do feel free to give me any advice on how to prepare for it. Reading resources and brain tonics are equally welcomed.

Anyway, I managed to get two other certifications recently to give my résumé a little boost:

No comments:

Post a Comment