Monday, October 4, 2004

Apology Forthcoming?

How usually does one react when someone offended him/her with words? For me, I will wait a couple of days for an apology before commenting, in case I aggreviate the problem more than I should have. However, it has been about five days since the Taiwan Foreign Minister insulted Singapore and yet no apology has came from him. It's totally unacceptable, with him being a person of an important position. So Singapore should demand an apology which is only right. But then again, Singapore should not go into a war of words with him or his government. That will just be degrading ourselves to his level. So now I just feel pity for the people of Taiwan. I am so sorry that they have such a person representing them to the world. And my sorry is definitely not an apology :)