Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Help Tsunami Victims

The result for my final two modules is out. I am given 2 B's, a result much better than I have expected. This effectively brought my C.A.P. score to 3.20 and with that, I met the requirement for graduation. I can now celebrate my attaining of a master's degree.

The massive earthquake (9.0 on the Richter scale) off the island of Sumatra, Indonesia and the tsunamis (tidal waves) subsequently triggered by it have so far claimed almost 70,000 lives. The whole world is now conducting the biggest relief effort ever to help the affected countries and their people. Let's hope that help can reach the victims in time and the death toll can be kept to the minimum by preventing diseases from killing more people.

Anyone who wishes to make a donation to help the people, please refer to here for more information.