Sunday, June 24, 2007

I like Gilmore Girls

There, I have said it out loud :p

I know, you must be laughing at how a guy gets to like watching a so-called 'chick flick'. It may be a female-targeted drama but it is really family-oriented-ly nice. I like it for the witty and yet sometimes quirky conversations, the small town setting, the eccentric characters and of course Rory Gilmore (Alexis Bledel).

I have always wanted to live in a small town with a population no larger than a thousand. Stars Hollow is simply my ideal place to live in. Hahaha... time for me to migrate?

Channel 5 is showing season 6 now but the station didn't announce when they started showing and couldn't stick to the scheduled timing every week. In the end I missed the first few episodes of the season. So I spent a week getting the DVD rips. Now I can watch it whenever I feel like it :D