Saturday, January 7, 2006

[Seminar] Teaching as a Career

I attended the above-titled seminar earlier in the day as I wanted to find out whether teaching will be something I want to do. In fact, I have been contemplating a career switch for a long time and teaching seems to be a desirable choice. The seminar is informative but it neither increased my confidence nor determination to try. Given the requirements and training I needed to undergo, I know I can do it minimally with my knowledge base and skills. But I am still not confident in trying my hands in molding the nest generation as I don't know how good a job I can do; I can't foresee how students will turn out to be in my care. The bottomline is: do I have the aptitude and attitude, passion, communication skills, and awareness of the demands of a teaching career?

No comments:

Post a Comment